There are many reasons why people install CCTV (closed-circuit television) cameras. Some common reasons include:
- Security: CCTV cameras can help deter crime and can be useful for identifying and prosecuting criminals.
- Monitoring: CCTV cameras can be used to monitor activity in and around a home or business, which can be useful for ensuring safety and security.
- Evidence: CCTV footage can be used as evidence in legal proceedings, such as in cases of criminal activity or accidents.
- Safety: CCTV cameras can help to ensure the safety of people and property, by allowing individuals to monitor activity in and around their home or business.
- Remote viewing: Many CCTV systems allow users to view live or recorded footage remotely, using a smartphone or computer. This can be useful for checking on a home or business when you are away.